Friday, May 1, 2015

More Graduation Fun



Like all of you, I am a sucker for sweet movies that teach me something and have a happy ending This video is my family's version of a sweet movie about education. Be prepared to laugh, to cry and to be a bit amazed. I wrote just a few pages in Ezra and Hadassah: A Portrait of American Royalty about my kids and their challenges. I certainly didn't cover the subject in full. That story will be told on another day. Right now, you get to enjoy a small glimpse into my kids lives by watching a video we made to celebrate our last child graduating from high school. We are getting ready to celebrate two college graduations in mere weeks, with the last college graduation coming next year. I am grateful we have this opportunity to celebrate again. Many young people with their physical challenges don't have the chance to graduate from college. We are very lucky.

Sit back, relax and enjoy our family blast-from-the-past.

Also, don't forget my gift to you is Ezra and Hadassah is only 99 cents on all e-book platforms until May 16th, when you will get to see pictures of my two girls in their college graduation gowns. So happy, so  proud and once again, so relieved. We did it, we really, really did it.




No comments: