Sunday, March 2, 2014

An Important Paper

Due to a technical glitch that I was unaware of until it was long past too late to correct, my brother's will does not appear in the ebook formats of the book. It is in the hard copy versions of the book, which I guess makes the paper book all the more valuable. Well, that and I can't sign your ebook with a fabulously special note personalized just to you.

Since I am grateful to everyone who is reading Ezra and Hadassah: A Portrait of American Royalty in whatever format you have it, here is your very own copy of Rex's will to have forever. I keep my copy in our family fireproof lock box along with our marriage license, birth certificates, vaccine records and car registration certificates. We believe in keeping important papers safe.

No comments: